29 Jan 2024, Monday

 29 Jan 2024, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

Deposit monthly check and pay Royal Carbiabann  for two trips this year

11:00 am - Haircut at Great Clips in Lehi

Exercise at Legacy Center

Michael and Autumn at the house in Lehi at 2:30 pm

7:41 PM - Pick Debbie up at SLC Airport; she and Karlene return from "SAC" Sacramento, CA to SLC  they fly in on Delta flight 768  

 

I got up at 4:30 a.m., had prayer, dressed, collected all the trash and garbage in the house, and took it out to the street.  I still need help to download my 2023 blogger journal in a format to be printed.  I worked on paying Royal Caribbean Cruise Line for two trips this summer.  I paid the remaining balance for the Rayan Caribbean cruise and Air2Sea on May 5th-12th, 2024 for Madeline, Bella, Maggie, Owen, Debbie, and me, $37.484.01.  I used the Capital One Visa card for $25,000 and my Citi Visa card for $12,484.01.  I still have the cruise on Jewell of the Sea sailing Jun. 11th-23rd.  It was booked through Expedia and they were not open at 7 a.m.  I checked my blood sugar; it was good.  The glucose meter read 88.  I called Kristi Jensen at Expedia Cruises here in Lehi about my and Debbie's reservations on Jewel of the Seas from Jun-11th-23rd the balance of $10, 948.66 is due March 6th.  Mike Coultas called and I called and talked to Debbie before she and Karlene left for their board meeting with the Potato Co-operative Group.  Later I got the car washed and filled it with gas.  On the way to the Legacy Center, I stopped at Great Clips and got my hair cut.  My last haircut was on 18 Nov 2023, on Saturday.  I lifted weights, did chin-ups or pull-ups,  walked, and jogged for 45 minutes.  I came home and showered.  Michael and Autumn came at about 2:30 pm.  Michael helped me some with my 2023 journal in Blogger to get it in a pdf to take be printed.   Autumn answered text messages and I rode with them in the Land Rover to Provo Airport.   I told them goodbye and took the Land Rover back home.  I parked it and drove the Subaru to the SLC Airport.  I took a book and read until Debbie's Delta flight arrived from Sacramento at 9:14 pm.  On the way home we got a phone call from Michael.  Their flight had been delayed again and were bumping passengers.  Michael gave his seat to a 16-year-old boy who was being separated from his family.  Michael and Autumn knew his parents.  Michael called Uber for a ride back to the house.  He has the code to the garage to get in the house.  We got there about the same time.  He started the intorealpages downloading my 2023 journal and then went to the Texas Road House to get some dinner.  He wanted a stake and would not let Debbie cook dinner for him.  She finished editing our 2023 Thoughts and Quotes we plan to have printed for all the family and older grandchildren.  Michael finished converting my 2023 Blogger Journal into pdf and downloaded it on a thumb drive to take to Alphagraphic, Phil Davis, Owner.  He went to bed, Debbie was in bed but awake so we had prayer together,  I got to bed after midnight.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday