1 May 2024, Wednesday

 1 May 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Scott Stormbert, Electrician scheduled to install outside lights on house

Pack for our trip tomorrow to cruise with 12-year-old grandchildren

Send Michael a text picture and passwords for WiFi and Nemo (buster cells)

shop for Almond milk, Ranch dressing, plastic bag, 

Wash cars

stop at the post office to make sure our mail is held until the 15th May

Mother's Day card for Debbie and Melodie

Debbie and I had prayer and got ready for the day.  Debbie has a hair appointment, an appointment for Libby to give her a facial and take flowers to sisters she ministers to, flowers, and cards for the daughters for Mother's Day.  I went to the Legacy Center to exercise for an hour; then shopping for a heavy-duty plastic bag, almond milk, and ranch dressing.  I got the Outback washed, vacuumed, and cleaned before coming home.  I unpacked, showered, and shaved.  I went by the post office to check and see if there is a hold on our mail until May 15th.  I went on the US Postical Service website and filled out the form for our mail to be held for two weeks.  They had no notification and our mail would have continued to be delivered while we were gone.  I the postman filled out the form and I signed it.  He will give it to the mailman who delivers our mail.  Scott, the electrical, did not call or show up today.  I texted Michael pictures and information for connecting the new WiFi modem from Xfinity.  I did talk to Autumn and told her about the email and text I sent Michael and the house will be ready for them next week.  I texted her and Michael the garage door code again.  They parked the Land Rover at the Provo Airport when they left last week.  When Debbie got home we had dinner, packed and cleaned.  Kenna and her two sisters are spending the night.  They are catching a flight early in the morning.  Shelby is coming over in the morning to borrow an electric blowup mattress until her bed arrives.  Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

22 Jan 2024, Monday