15 Jul 2024, Monday

 15 Jul 2024, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

72nd Birthday, Jane Shealy Chandler was born in 1952 (called and talked to her yesterday)

Airline tickets to San Diago, CA,  August 14-19

cash check from and pay Costco membership for next year

Take garbage and recycle containers to the street for city pick-up

See Matt McCleary, CPA - 2023 tax return, Wed. Aug 17th at 4:00 pm

12 Noon -  pay Dan Owens for work, pruning, etc in the yard

Deposit money into Regions account from Wells Fargo

Deposit GA Tax Refund into Wells Fargo Tax account

8:00 pm - Legacy Center - Yoga, Tai-Ga-Flow instructor, Thu

Call Mt. Timpanogos Ranger Station (801) 785-3563 to check on hiking conditions to the top

Check and see if Brad Gale, PA is working in the clinic today.  1. Should I have hernia surgery again from Aug 14th, 2018 (Dr. C. Reese Davis was supposed to do the surgery).   He did not show up but had a Dr. Ian R. Cavin, DO, came from another hospital and did the surgery.                    Ask if Omega Q Plus is legitimate 

 Yoga, workout, 30-minute program

Work on getting more water on our lawn

I was up at 3:30 am and took the garbage and recycle containers to the street.  I went back to bed and got up at 7:30 am.  Debbie and I had prayer and made airline reservations with Delta and car rental for us to attend Alex and Carter's wedding next month. Delta Confirmation number is GERLPG and Expedia car rental confirmation number is Expedia itinerary number: 72876779974627.  Debbie cooked breakfast.  I worked on a list of things from airline tickets to paying bills.  Dan Owens came at noon and pruned the fruit trees and rose bushes.  I paid him for this visit and his last visit while we were gone on the cruise with Matthew, Melodie, the girls, Elain, and her son and daughter.  I went to Wells Fargo and made a deposit, and put the copyright for My First Years on Earth in the safe deposit box.  I went by Costco and paid for another year's membership from the cash-back check they sent me.  I went by Brad Gale P.A. and he checked the hernia and said it would be best if I had it repaired.  I have my doubts about going back to the doctors who did the hernia surgery that only lasted about two months or so.  The nurse told Portia at Humana (July 12th) while I was on the phone that Dr. Cavin repaired a groin hernia.  I sent Brad Gale Dr. Reese and Dr. Cavin's phone number and 4 of the pictures showing the surgery was above the navel, umbilicus, or belly button.  I went to the Legacy Center, did some exercises, and walked.  When I got home Debbie cooked dinner and later I went back to the Legacy Center for a TAI-GA Flow class at 8 pm taught by Thu for an hour.  I hope to keep up this type of yoga exercise.  I can feel muscles I have not used in some time.  I brought the garbage and recycle container back to the house from the street and moved the Land Rover to another location across the street from where I had it parked for the last two days.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.

Dan Owen's work and payment schedule (Dan Owen, P.O. Box 191, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062) $150.00 - April, May, June, July, August, September, and October



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday