16 Jul 2024, Tuesday

 16 Jul 2024, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Ethan travels to the  Philippians

Max Kimball 80th Birthday

Call Mt. Timpanogos Ranger Station Pleasant Grove,  390 N 100 E, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 to check on hiking conditions to the top 

Make an appointment with Doug Smith Subaru 2017 Outback for service

Note:     Earth’s crammed with heaven,                                                    And every common bush afire with God,                                                    But only he who sees, takes off his shoes,                                       ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning.  Aurora Lee, seventh book

Note:  Cash-back 5% on Hotel and Car Rentals BOOKED through Capital-One Visa Charge Card on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel 

*Note: 16th July 2024, Nursing Homes Leases End from Andy Morris, Reliable Health Care

Friendship ends 12/31/2029

Gateway- 12/31/29

Chulio - 11/30/28 


Up at 7 am, Debbie and I had prayer, Trevor from Lawn Doctor came by and checked the grass and plants.  He said the grass has not been getting enough water in this hot weather and he will instruct his workers not to do any more broadcast straying, only spot spraying.  I sent Ethan and Max each a text message.  I tried to call Ethan last night and left him a voice message.  I was able to talk to Max and wish him an early 80th birthday.  We ate breakfast at about 10 am and listened to scriptures, Alma 30.   Debbie has gone to see the sisters she ministers to in the ward.  I went to Wells Fargo Bank and to the Ranger Station in Pleasant Grove at 12:30 pm.  I talked to Natasha Mashburn, a young ranger with the free crew.  She told me both trails to the top of Mt. Timpanogos I asked about are open.  She told me to put my Senior Pass so it can be seen through the windshield when I park.  I came home, did some yoga exercises, and made appointments to do Initatory and Endowment Proxy work at the Draper Temple tomorrow.  Debbie got home; she was only able to see one of the sisters she ministers to.  Debbie took her to lunch.  I worked on the Robert and Sarah McCalpin 1728 Belfast Ireland deed.  Debbie sent it to the individual we were introduced to by Julia Arenhardt and Nairara Sadler on WhatsApp.  I emailed Mark McNamara in the Register of Deeds in Dublin.  He was going to check and see if he could find a tannery on Mill Street and Mill Creek in Belfast in 1728.   I went online and got some family names to take to the Draper Temple tomorrow.  Debbie stripped the beds downstairs, washed, and dried the bed sheets, and ironed the pillowcases.  Debbie cooked a nice dinner, shepherd's pie and corn-on-cobb.  Later we had prayer together and went to bed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday