18 Jul 2024, Thursdy

 18 Jul 2024, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task 

5:00 am Yoga at Legacy Center, Tasha is the instructor

Wash cars, fill Subaru with gas, and make sure Tesla has a full charge.

Scann copy 2024 3rd and 4th quarters estimated tax vouchers and email to Dan

I was up early; Debbie got in late last night from the Mt. Timpanogos Temple with Shirley, Pam, and Emma.  I did not wake her but got dressed and had prayer before going to Yoga class at the Legacy Center.  There were only 5 in the class this morning.  My balance and flexibility have decreased over the years.  This is good I am working on improving in these areas.  I got home and watered the lawn.  When Debbie woke we had prayer and she told me about going through the temple with Emma and her family.  Debbie watered the garden and cooked breakfast.  I took the cars, washed them, and filled the Subaru with gas.  I got the oil changed, new filters, tires rotated, etc. in the 2017 Outback Subaru. at Doug Smith in American Fork.  I took the receipt by Costco to show the tires I purchased from them had been rotated.  They gave me a new sticker for the windshield showing the next rotation at 170,000 miles.  On the way home I went by Jane and Mark Haws to check on them but no one was home.  I checked on the computer about healing time from hernia surgery: "Full recovery from hernia mesh surgery typically takes four to six weeks."  I sent my and Debbie's flight schedule for Alex and Carter's wedding to Alex and all the children.  I talked to Matthew about the Best Buy Geek membership.  I think it is a scam.  I answered Brett's text and gave him the expiration dates for the 3 nursing homes in Georgia that we talked about.  Debbie took Ocie to the pool and dinner for her birthday.  She took Braddock, Jack, and Max along so Ocie would have someone she knew to play with.  I called James Macdonal, Dermatologist, and set an appointment for Tuesday, Aug 22nd, and 9:30 am.  I called Miracle-Ear and learned they accept Humana Supplementary Medicare Insurance.  Later Debbie got home and cooked chicken nuggets and potatoes for the children.  She took them to the ballgame and got home about the same time as Jody arrived.  Later they went to get Shelby and Libby.  Jared and Tate brought the children, Braddock, Ocie, Max, and Jack home to spend the night.  Max has to be up at 7:30 am.  Jared is picking him up for football practice at 8 am.  I talked to Matthew and asked him to set Debbie's AT&T phone for international calling while he is gone to Figi, Saturday, July 27 through Tuesday, Aug 6th.  I talked to him a little about my conservation with b
Britt and the nursing homes in Georgia.  Debbie and Jody got home with groceries.  Shelby and Libby got here a little later.  Debbie and I had prayer with Shelby and some of the children.  Later Debbie and I had prayer after everyone was in bed.  Jack came and got in bed with us.  He said he could not sleep.  When he got in bed and was comfortable, he went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday