19 Jul 2024, Friday

 19 Jul 2024, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Our 10th Wedding Anniversary - B&B Old Rock Church in Providence near Logan (Gift from Ryan and Stephanie Tickets to concert and  B&B Old Rock Church in Providence near Logan)

7:30 am - Jared is picking Max up for football practice

5:30 pm - The Beehive Pub and Grill, 255 S. Main St, Logan, UT 84321 

I was up early; Debbie was already up and cooking breakfast.   I had prayer, showered, and got ready for the day.  Debbie went to get her hair fixed; Jody, Shelby, and Libby left.  I thought everyone had ate breakfast so I ate.  Jared picked Jack up early for football and brought him home later. Braddock came down and was looking in the refrigerator.  I asked him if he was hungry; he had not eaten; he did not go to sleep until about 5 am.  I had started putting the food up.  I got it out and Jack came to the table and wanted to eat again.  When they finished I washed the dishes, pans, etc., and cleaned the kitchen.  I packed for the trip to Logan.  Debbie got home from getting her hair fixed at about noon.  The children played and watched TV.  Debbie washed clothes and I worked on the computer.  My Dropbox is full.  I texted Michael.  Later we took Max and Jack home and then took Braddock and Ocie home.  We drove up to Logan to a very nice dinner.  We checked in the Old Rock Chruch Bed and Breakfast.  We brought a bottle of sparkling white grape juice and celebrated our first 10 years of marriage. I had prayer before going to bed.



                Old Rock Church is a Utah is on the Natioinal Register

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday