21 Jul 224, Sunday

 21 Jul 2024, Sunday

Prioritized Daily Task 

5:45 am - Ryan and Stephanie are meeting Kylee at Randy Hobbs.  Eric, Stephanie's brother, is taking Ryan, Stephanie, and Kylee to the SLC airport, and they are flying to meet the Hansens, Stephanie's parents.  They are taking two of their grandchildren who have finished high school, and their parents on a Church history tour

9:00 am - Sacrament meeting in Wellsville 8th Ward (take family, Carter has to be at church early to set up for the sacrament  (8:35 am)

10:00 am - Abbington Manor Building for church services being covered by Brother Darrell Harmon, Gateway Stake High Councilman 

11:30 am - report ministering for the month

Debbie and I slept in Carter's room last night and I got up at 6:30 am, showered, and got ready.  Debbie and I had prayer; while she showered and got ready, I had my personal prayer and studied or listened to some of Alma 32-35.  Debbie woke the children so they could start getting ready for church.  She fixed breakfast for everyone and after eating we went to church at about 8:35 am.  Someone took Alaska, the dog, for his morning walk.  I opened my email and Aura, my online.  We attended Sacrament Meeting and Sunday School and after church we came home.  I called and talked to Michael in Portgal and called and talked to Matthew at home.  I could not reach Beth or Rae Lynn.  I called and talked to Max and Debbie.  They sent me a picture of Max with Vera, Alice Thornton's sister, that worked for me at the Cason Road Nursing Home in Cedartown, and her husband who worked with Georgia Power.  The boys are playing; Abbey, Debbie, and I took a nap.  Alex sent us an R.S.V.P. for events surrounding her wedding next month.  Debbie made taco salad for dinner.  After dinner the children started packing for the trip down to Lehi.  Owen, Carter's friend, came by to get instructions on walking and feeding Alaska.  Debbie and I studied Alma 32 and other chapters and verses in the Book of Mormon.  I looked up the origins of the board game, Mancala, the children were playing the other evening.  I came from Egypt in 1,400 BC or maybe before that in Africa.  The word mancala means move or transfer.  Debbie read stories from Alma to the children and asked them questions.  They are learning so fast.  Debbie and I had prayer with them at about 10 pm before putting them to bed.   Debbie and I had prayer at about 11:30 pm.  The young women's president is picking Abbey up at 5:30 am in the. morning so Debbie does not have to get up and take her to meet the other people going to youth conference.  Rae Lynn called before I went to bed.  They have not heard from Ethan serving and helping those displaced by the hurricane in the Philippines.  They took their cell phones and will give them back when they come home.   Brett and Rae Lynn were putting a bunk bed together to put in Owen's room.  

Email from Alex and Carter

Aug. 15th - New Port Beach Temple session

 6:15 pm - Bella Collinna, San Clementa, 200 Aveniva LA PATA, San Clemente, CA - Attire PJs

7 pm - Rehearsal Dinner - wear PJs for French Toast dinner, 11 Calle Aveituna, San Clemente, CA

Aug. 17th - 10:45 am, Cellacollina 200 Avenida LA PATA, San Clemente, Civil ceremony and luncheon, wedding attire - salmon or chicken

3:15 pm, New Port Beach Temple Sealing Ceremony, 2300 Bonita Canyon Rd. New Port Beach, church attire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday