30 Jul 2024, Tuesday

30 Jul 2024, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Alexandra "Alex"'s 22 Birthday

Spencer Kimball's 48th Birthday

Get emission inspection on Outback for registration for a new tag

Round-up with a cup at end of nozil 


I slept in until 7 am, had prayer, and sent Alex and Spencer each a happy birthday text.  I spent more time today working and organizing the office in the laundry room.  Debbie sent me the email from Amazon about the company that sent the parts to repair the upper tray on the Kenmore dishwasher.  It is a Vietnam company and not reasonable to try and ship the parts back to VN.  I will wait until they arrive Aug. 2-7.  I worked on organizing mail and pictures in storage boxes.  I ate lunch and went back to work.  I texted. my niece, Blake, and sent a picture to Dan, Susan, Amy, and Elain.  I started typing into a data format some of the stories and things told at Dad and Mom's funeral.  I took the Subaru to have an emission inspection and renew the tag for another year at a Utah Motor Vehicle Registration site on State St.  I went to Home Depot and bought a container of premixed RoundUp.  I came home to spray the weeds in the backyard.  The RoundUp has a cup over the nozzle to keep the air from blowing the spray into the plants and flowers.  The spray container did not work and it was leaking.  I took it back and went to get another.  All the RoundUp spray containers were blocked by a Home Depot moving stairs the employees use to get items off high shelves.   The Spirit was telling me not to get it.  I went on and switched the RoundUp containers with the store clerk.   I got the car and the Spirit was telling me to take it back.  This made no sense but I took it back and got a credit for it on my Visa card.  I may never know why I had this feeling but I feel good about my decision.  I got home and pulled the weeds and cut the limbs on my neighbor's tree that is on my side.  He was outside getting ready to go to work.  He told me tomorrow he does not have to go in to work and at 3 pm he will borrow my ladder and cut the limbs on his tree that are getting on the roof of our house.  Later I had dinner and started typing some of the things that had been written by hand by my parents and Elain.  I need to find some way of copying pages of typewritten information into a data format that can be saved in the cloud.  I read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed.  Debbie called me this afternoon from. Fiji.  She and the girls are having a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday