31 Jul 2023, Wednesday

 31 Jul 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

3:00 pm - neighbor help and cut limbs on tree against house

7:30 - 8:30 pm - Landscape Sister Katherine Kojoori's home. 1150 N 200 W (Trailer #32)

How to convert a typed document into an electronic word-processing document?

Step-by-step:

Scanning: Start by scanning your typewritten document with a flatbed scanner. ...

OCR Software: Once scanned, use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software. ...

Editing: After OCR processing, open the file in a word processing software to check for errors.

*Go by and visit Dave Haygood this week at Monument Health, 460 W. 2600 S., Bountiful, UT (Call Jennifer first so she can come and put his hearing aid in)

Alex will be here next week from Monday, Aug. 5th to Aug 8th Thursday

Debbie sent me a text.  They are at the Hilton Resort and Spa on Denataur Peninsula on the island called Vito Levu-Fiju.  They have been zip-lining, hiking to water walls through the jungle, and swimming in lakes and rivers.

I got a good night's sleep, had prayer, and got ready for the day.  Debbie sent pictures and told about the show, food, and sunset.  They are making memories that will last all their lives.  I studied scriptures and worked on getting more documents I found this week in stored boxes in data format I can save and pass on.  I emailed John Bryant, Robert, my first cousin's son.  He sent me a couple of pictures of his dad and grandmother, my aunt Lena, who lived in Anniston, AL.  Jared came over with Porter, Tate, Max, and Jack.  They cut the grass and pulled weeds.  Jack wanted to get paid.  I talked to Jared and all the boys.  I explained that Porter was in charge of cutting the grass and pulling the weeds.  He retired and turned it over to Tate.  Now I pay Tate and Max works for Tate and Tate pays him.  Today Jack came and helped so he has to get paid by Tate.  I have been paying $20 but today I paid him $25 and tipped him a $1 to pay the driver.  I watered the plants in the house and went to spray the plants in the back yard next to the house.  They have bugs that are eating holes in the leaves but I could ot find any of my insecticide sprays.  Surp had been dropped on the kitchen floor and turned hard.  I cleaned it up, did some Yoga, exercised, and had breakfast. I got an email from John Bryant, Robert and Debbie's son.  He sent a picture of his grandmother, Lena, and his grandfather Robert.  He identified the people in the family picture.  Later I called and talked to Roy Bryant and his wife Elain who live near Anniston, Alabama.  At 3:00 PM I went over to my neighbors Philippi and Hosa, who live next door to the south, and took my ladder and they cut the lower limbs that were on our house, gutter, and roof.  We took the limbs to the street and I went and visited Neil and Anne Reay.  Roger Harmon and I minister to Neil and Anne.  I told them where the limbs on the street came from and they belonged to me and not to my neighbors.  Philippi and Hosa wanted me to make sure I let you know they are not theirs.  Neil told me the only way to remove the limbs is in the trash containers as he and Anne had done.  I told them they would be gone before Debbie and I leave for our granddaughter's wedding in CA in a couple of weeks or so.  When I came back home the limb pile, the limbs had been cut and stacked in a compact pile.  I stopped and thanked Phillipi.  I got home and went to work on typing in a digital format the handwritten by Olin McAlpin a “Brief Synopsis of My Life”.  At 7:00 pm I went Katherine Kojoori early for an Elders' Quorum work party to put in sod and trim her hedges that have almost taken over in apreas of her yard.  I got there early because I planned to leave early to attend a Yoga class at 8 pm at the Legacy Center.  This again is where the prompting of the Holy Spirit said stay and help the brothers with Sister Kojoori yard.  I stayed until the job was completed at 9 pm.  I came home and started on mother's life I am putting in a digital format but I have to type it from hand writing.  I showered, studied scriptures, and had prayer before going to bed atout 11 pm.


                                                   

     L-R            Lena holding Roy, Walter holding Ray, (from) Jerry, James Bryant


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday