21 Aug 2024, Wednesday

 21 Aug 2021, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Matthew and Melodie's 14th Wedding Anniversary

Wells Fargo - $2,000 check to Jose de Jesus Tecalco to purchase railing and banister supplies for cabin

Work on changes to will and trust for meeting with the attorney next Tuesday.  I called Taylor 435-29888; Ken was at the Timber Lakes Office at 9 am but he was meeting with another homeowner.   I went to Wells Fargo Bank and got a $2,000 check for Jose to purchase parts for the banisters at the cabin.  Took the Teslia and got it washed at the car wash.   When I got home Debbie and I had brunch.  Matthew returned my phone call from the car wash.  He gave me another lesson on how to fold the side mirrors.  I talked to Jose and he came down this afternoon.  I was gathering grapes when he arrived.  I gave him the cashier's check for $2,000, about half the money needed to purchase the materials to repair and replace the banisters at the cabin.  I sat in on the Zoom board meeting of the Timber Lakes Homeowners Association.  The problems or challenges they are facing are so much larger than my complaint about the permits needed to make repairs and maintain the cabin I did not bring up the issue.  I had already sent Monty Botosan, the President an email.  Debbie and I worked on getting things together for the attorneys and redoing our wills and family trusts.  We had prayer together and got ready for bed at about 11:30 PM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday