22 Aug 2024, Thursday

 22 Aug 2024, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task 

9:00 am - Miracle-Ear hearing aid fitting,179 N 1200 E Suite 103, Lehi

Note:  Alma 51,  Amalikiah and his brother, Ammoron, leading the Laminates have taken so many of the cities of the Nephites because of the wickedness and dissension of the Nephites.  Now they are being surrounded by the Laminates.  The Laminates have the cities of Mulek, Gid, Omner, Moriraaton, Lehi, Nephihadh, and Moroni, on the east coast.   It is on the beach between Mulek and Bountiful that Teancum slays Amalikiah while he is sleeping.  Later in the City of Moroni Teancum slays Ammoron but is also killed.  (I make notes and try and follow a map of events and times, things are happening in the Book of Mormon.). I wrote to Book of Mormon Scripture Central and asked the question, how many Nephite cities had the Laminates captured in addition to the seven cities on the east coast about 67 BC?  I received "Your ticket number is 455761. we will attend to your message soon".

Debbie and I woke early but went back to sleep.  I got up at 7 AM, studied scriptures, and had prayer, when Debbie and I got up we had prayer together, I tested my blood sugar, and at 8:45 AM I drove to the office of Miracle-Ear and got fitted with my first set of hearing aids.  I am getting to where Bruce Harwood, the 90-year-old friend I made at the DMV Driver Licenses Division in Draper on Monday, January 8th this year.  He contributed his longevity to R. & R., repair and replace.  Bruce was 90 and am only 80 years old but started down that road with hearing aids and plans in the next few weeks to remove the cataracts from my left eye by removing my clouded left natural lens and replacing it with an intraocular lens.  Matthew called and I sent him a copy of the information I received from Timber Lakes Town Square on the permit approval to make the repairs and maintenance on our cabin.  I also reminded him of scheduling the cabin for me and Debbie for Thanksgiving this year, Nov 25 - Dec 1.  I talked to Dan and he has put the $2,000 reimbursement in my account for work on the cabin and will be putting the remainder of the money, $11,000 in my account to pay the balance for materials and supplies when the job is complete.  Debbie went to Jack's football game, one at 5 pm and one at 8 pm.   Jared took Porter to his game.  They do not have Tylee to drive to the younger boys to their activities because she is in college now.  I talked to Matthew and he has Debbie and me scheduled for staying at the cabin from Nov. 25th to Dec. 1st.  He said Josa and the crew will not be finished at the cabin by this weekend.  Jody is coming down from Twin Falls to help Libby who has just had her tonsils taken out move into her apartment at school this weekend.  I studied scriptures and waited for Debbie and Jody to get home before having prayer and going to bed.



 being fitted for hearing aids





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday