27 Aug 2024, Tuesday

 27 Aug 2024, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

9:30 am - James Macdonald, Dermatologist,  Lehi office 

Get a check from Wells Fargo and pay Josa

2:00 pm -Attorney in Provo - Wills and Trust, 2696 N. University Ave., Suite 180, Provo, UT phone 801-472-7742, Justin Heideman, Attorney, Norman Peat, Attorney, and Sarah, Legal Assistant

Debbie and I had prayer together, showered, shaved, trimmed my fingernails and toenails, and sent Matthew pictures of the outdoor lighting he gave us to trim the house with.  I still need to get them secured better.  I kept thinking what Lydia said about my hernia surgery in Aug. 2018.  I went back in my 2017 and 2018 journals before my surgery to see if I made any mention of where the hernia was.  I found one place where Tony Traveller our son-in-law had hernia surgery in December 2017.  I mentioned my hernia on 10 July 2018 and also called it a rupture.  From y journal,  "I also made an appointment to see Dr. Reese Davis a surgeon for the hernia or rupture".  As a child growing up I heard men having a rupture and it was always in the groin area.  It was never called a hernia that I can remember.  I went to Wallsgreen and had photocopies made of my hernia surgery in Aug 2018.  I called Clear Security and had Debbie put on my plan so that when we travel we will have TSA Global Entry and Clear to choose in speeding up our security clearance at airports.  I talked to Matthew about the way the outside lights are hung.  Debbie and I drove to Justin Heideman, attorney's office, and met with Norman W. Peat, Jr. Attorney.  Debbie reviewed her will, family trust, advanced health care directive, and Durable power of attorney.  I left mine at home and will fax it to him with the changes and corrections I made to mine.    We stopped at Home Depot and I purchased some more items to attach the Govee permanent outdoor all-season lighting to our house.  Debbie took Kylie, her granddaughter, to The Texax Long Horn Stake House in Provo.  I gave her a coupon we a meal we had.  I baked a vegetarian pizza for dinner, watched some TV, and read some in one of the several books I pulled out of the bookcase in our bedroom.  I had prayer before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday