31 Aug 2024, Saturday

 31 Aug 2024, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Park City Condo

Note: Alexander Gram Bell's wife, Mabel Gardiner Hubbard, was hearing impaired and had learned to lip read.  When they went to a silent movie the dialogue was on the screen but she told Alexander that was not what they were saying. Two examples, "You're on my foot." and "Don't kiss me like that again."

I was up and had prayer; I had a text message on my phone that Josa will be down to get his check for work on the cabin in Timber Lakes. Debbie and I had prayer and I laid the items out that will be needed to hang the outside lights on the soffit below the eves on the house.  Jody is up downstairs and Debbie is packing.  She and Jody are going up to Midway for Swiss Days and then to the Condo at Park City.  I texted Gavin who spent the night at the cabin and asked him to call me; Matthew said he had talked to you and the work Josa and his crew had done on the cabin looked good.  Gavin called me later and told me the same thing.  I asked about 3 coats of stain on the wood.  Gavin said they used existing wood they had already stained and all the holes where the installation was exposed are now all covered.  Josa came about 11:30 am and I showed him what needs to be done in rehanging the permanent outdoor lights under the eves of the house.  He wanted the check for the work his crew had done on the cabin in Heber.  He said he had to get the check cashed and pay one of his crews working in SLC.  I told him if he pays them they will be gone and not want to come back and rehang the lights here.  He said no, no they will come back between 3 and 4 PM.  I ate brunch and read and waited for Josa and his workers to arrive.  At 4:30 pm I sent him a text.  I did not hear from him and at 5:30 pm I called.  He was apologetic in broken English and said he would come Monday morning and put the lights up on the soffit edge.  I got something to eat before I started my fast, tomorrow is fast Sunday.  I watched a biography on the life of Alexander Gram Bell and a little of Charles Darwin's life.  I read some in The Miracle of Freedom, The 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World.  Debbie called from Midway.  She was at Swiss Days and asks me to take pork roast from the freezer to twat out.  She is going to the Condo. in Park City but will meet me at Abbington Memory Center at 10 AM for church services.  I called and talked to my Sister Elain in California.  I tried to call David and Carrie Gause in the Lehi 21st Ward but they did not answer, I left them a message that I hope to see them tomorrow at Abbington Memory Center.  I called and talked to Debbie in Park City.  I studied scriptures and had prayer before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday