10 Sep 2024, Tuesday

 10 Sep 2024, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

9;00 AM - Dr. Aaron Waite M.D., did the surgery and Dr. Tyler Rawlins, OD did the followup to make sure the new lens was positioned correctly and everything looked good                                                                          3333 N. Digital Dr., Suite 300, Lehi UT. Cataract left eye. phone 801-876-6000 email, awaite@Waitevision.com

Debbie and I had prayer; we showered and got ready for the day.  We ate a light breakfast and drove up to Dr. Waite and Dro Rawlins's office and surgery center.  I checked in and paid the amount for a single eye surgery that Medicare will not pay $800.00.  Michael called while we were waiting.  He was returning my call from Sunday when I was calling to check on him and his family.  We talked about Autumn and all the children, including Carter.  He will be up in Utah and spend the night with us next Wednesday and Thursday, Sep. 18th and 19th.  It took an hour or two from the time we arrived until I was out of surgery and meeting with Dr. Tyler RAwlins, OD who checked my right eye which was the eye Dr. Waite had charted needed cataract surgery first.  It took about 15 minutes to remove and replace the natural lens with a clear silicone lens.  I was awake and alert the entire time.  Dr. Rawlins after checking said everything looked great; the new implant was positioned correctly and went over with us the eye drops I need to put in my eye 4 times a day for the next 3 days and then taper off for the next week.  Debbie drove home and went to bed.  Debbie got an audiobook story on my phone and put eye drops in my eye.  We ate lunch and she packed and drove over to Pat and Anndalyn's this afternoon.   I worked on estimated taxes to be paid before next Monday.  I put medicine in my eye, listened to My Women on audiobook, called Debbie and had prayer with her before going to bed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday