11 Sep 2024, Wednesday

 12 Sep 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Watch Patrick and Anndalyn's Children until Sat. 21 Sep

8:30 AM - Follow up from yesterday, Aaron Waite M.D., 3333 N. Digital Dr., Suite 300, Lehi UT. Cataract left eye. phone 801-876-6000 email, awaite@Waitevision.com

Call Alex

Take Ellie and Debbie to Audrey's football game

I was up early, had prayer, packed for a few days while Debbie, and I are watching Pat and Anndalyn's children, Camdon, Ellie, Audrey, Braddock, and Ocie.  I had some crunchy peanut butter on toast and almond milk for breakfast.  I drove up to Digital Drive and saw Dr. Waite.  The assistant whose husband, Eric, served in the ANM under President Field.  She told him and his wife that she saw me at the clinic.  The test showed I had pressure building up in my right eye.  Dr Waite put some drops in my eye and sent a prescription to the Costco pharmacy.  My sight is a little cloudy in my right eye.  I called Testla and talked to Elder at the American Fork Dealership.  I told him that the parts department sold me a charger that is the same connection as the one I already have.  I have not needed it until this week.  He is putting an order in the commercial decision of Tesla.  They are supposed to get in touch with me to exchange the extension cord for a NEMA 5-15.  I drove over to Pat and Anndalyn's to help Debbie and Lyndann, Anndalyn's mother, watch the grandchildren.  Lyndan took Braddock and his friend who played football with him to their football practice.  The friend's mother brought both boys home.  Debbie and I took Elsie to Audry's freshman football game and brought Audry and his friend who lives next door home.  Camdon is working at Chic-fil-A.  Debbie had all the children who were home and Lyndan, the other grandmother, read and study scriptures before having family prayer and going to bed.  Debbie and I had prayer together and got to bed a little after 10:30 PM.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday