12 Sep 2024, Thursday

 12 Sep 2024, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

10 AM - Call Costco Pharmacy

Debbie was up early, we had prayer together, and she took Audry to early morning seminary.  Lyndan took Braddock to catch the school bus.  Ellie and Ocie fixed their lunch for school.  Debbie cooked breakfast.  Ocie used our shower in the master bedroom to shower and get ready for school.  Debbie took Ocie to school and met me at the house in Lehi.  I put the charger on the Tesler and we washed to bed linen on the Beds downstairs.  Michel and Matthew are coming next Wednesday and Thursday.  Jody may also be spending the night or be staying with Laura, her sister.  Libby, her daughter, is going to be gone for 3 months doing humanitarian service in South America, I think that is where she is going.  She needed mine and Debbie's electrical outlet adaptors.  Debbie and I went to the Costot store in Lehi and picked up my timolol maleate ophthalmic solution for glaucoma, pressure on my right eye.  We got a few groceries and things.  We stopped at the house and I took the charger off the Tesla and picked Ocie up at her school in the park.  Her class today was chemistry.  Her school which is being redone should be finished in the next week or so.  At home, I put medicine in my eye and we had lunch.  Later this afternoon Debbie took Audry to help in a football game he is not playing in but helping move the chains for the two teams that are playing.  Debbie made a chicken pasta salad for dinner.  Debbie made arrangements for Andrew to ride home with a neighbor and then went to watch Porter play his football game.  He was on defense.  I watched cartoons on the TV with Braddock and Ocie.  The children and Lyndan went to bed.  About 9:30 PM Debbie and Audry came home.  Cambdon got home before 10:00 PM.  Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday