18 Sept 2024, Wednesday

 18 Sep 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Michael is spending the night in Lehi

Take the vibrating machine downstairs and assemble

Debbie was up at 5:45 AM.  We had prayer together before she left for her runs to seminary and to school.  She put medicine in my right eye before she left.  I made the bed and packed my clothes to go back home.  Michael is spending the night with me at the house tonight.  I drove the Outback home.  The Tesla has 235 miles left on the charge.  Debbie is coming to the house tomorrow; if she needs to add some charge, she can do so.  I am taking the Outback to the Subaru service on Friday for a new mudflap. When I got home I unloaded the SUV and put things up.  I gathered some fruit and threw some that had fallen off the tree and become rotten away.  I went to Costco and filled the Outback with gas and bought some groceries and 8, 40 pound, bags of salt for the water softeners.  The power went off and I had to reset the time on the water softener.  I reset the time and called the Lehi City Water Department and Jeff Tomlinson called me back, (385-395-0332).  Our water Hardness is 160 and the magnesium is 16.8; they do not test for iron.  I went to the Legacy Center to exercise and spent time at home on the vibrating platform.  When I finished setting the time on the water softener I took the vibrating platform upstairs and put it under our bed.  I vacuumed the floor downstairs so the area would be clean when we set up the new, larger vibrating machine.  I read some in The 7 Tipping Points and studied scriptures.  When Michael got home Michael took the two boxes downstairs and we set up the vibrating machine.  Later I watched a video on how it works and Michael went to sleep in the vibrating chair.  I texted Debbie.  She was already in bed.  I got to bed about midnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday