19 Sep 2024, Thursday

 19 Sep 2024, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task

Michael is spending the night in Lehi

1:30 PM - Saratoga Sprints Temple, endowment 

Alex and Carter are cooking dinner for us this evening

I was up at 7 AM and had prayer.  I put medicine in my right eye last night and this morning.  I had prayer with Michael before he left for work at 8 AM.  I called and talked to Debbie just before she left to take Ocie to school before 8:30 AM.  I paid credit card bills, had some breakfast, and had prayer with Debbie when she got back from taking Ocie to school.  I took the boxes for the vibrating machine Michael and I put together last night to the garage before I will break them down later and put them in the recycle containers to be taken off by the city.  I checked the water softener and I am still not sure it is working correctly.  I got on the vibrating machine and did some exercise on it for 10 minutes.  I went to the Legacy Center to do some more exercises.  I showered and cleaned up.  I kept the appointment I made earlier at the Saratoga Springs Temple to do an endowment session for a distant cousin.  Afterward, I came home; changed clothes, and got a text from Michael; Alex is planning dinner this evening at 5:30 PM.  Michael had to work late at his office in Lehi, so I drove over and visited with her.  When Carter got home she started dinner.  Michael, her dad arrived and then Steve Height, Carter's dad came.  Carter's brother and his wife who is expecting in about 7 or 8 months or so came for dinner.  Alex had salmon and salads for dinner and she made brownies for dessert.  I had half a chocolate chip cookie.  After dinner, we played pickleball, jumped on the trampoline, and played a card game when 3 of Alex's friends joined us.  I got home and Michael had prayer with me before going to bed.  I got a text from Debbie after I sent her a picture.  She had already gone to bed; she has to get up early to take the children to seminary and school.

                                                            

                                                             Alex and Grandpa McAlpin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday