20 Sep 2024, Friday

 20 Sep 2024, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

10:30 AM - Doug Smith Subaru service in American Fork

Best Buy - charger cord for Patriots portable solar battery

REI in Sandy - Protain bars and gator gummies

I was up early, had prayer, called Debbie and she was leaving to take the children to school.  I got on the vibrating machine for 10 minutes before leaving to take the Outback to Subaru service in American Fork to replace the mudflap on the back rear passenger side.  I ate breakfast before leaving. I waited while the mudflap on rear passenger side was replaced and the bumping noise when I turned to the right and left was checked and repaired.  They replaced CV axles; the total charge on my Citi Bank Costoc Visa Card was $1347.04.  I drove up to REI in Sandy, UT just off I-15, and bought some items for nourishment and hydration for hiking tomorrow.  I got home, had dinner, packed for tomorrow, and got on the vibrating machine for another 10 minutes this afternoon.  I have not heard from Alex.   I called and left a message.  I also sent her a text.  Debbie came by house with Ellie and Ocie to get some things to make smoors over a fire while they are in the mountains this evening.   I had my personal prayer and went to bed at about 8 PM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday