22 Sep 2024, Sunday

 22 Sep 2024, Sunday

Prioritized Daily Task

8:00 AM - Set up chairs at Lehi 7th Ward building

9:00 AM - Sacrament meeting

10:30 AM - Church services at Abbington Memory Center

I was up a little before 7 AM and had prayer.  I let Debbie sleep while I showered and shaved.  Before I left for church to set up the chairs we had prayer together.  I turned on the lights and opened the sliding partitions and started setting up chairs.   Brother Pyne was the first to show up and when the Ward Council meeting was over we had a large group helping.  I had almost 20 minutes to go home and pick up Debbie before the Sacarment Meeting.  President Trey Weston Orsak of the Gateway Lehi Stake presided and released Bishop Chad Yates, and his counselors Jeffery Ackley and Dustin Bunderson.  Derek Soderquist was sustained as the new bishop of the Lehi 7th Wards and his counselors Clayton Grace and Tanner Willes, and their wives bore their testimonies.  Jeff Ackley was out of town but Valerie talked to him on the phone and shared with us what he wanted said.  After the meeting Debbie and I drove to Abbington Memory Center.   The meeting went well but the residents are going down in health and strength.  After church was over at the care center we put things back up and came home.  We got home and Debbie fixed brunch.  We had a council meeting and coordinated our calendars for the rest of September and the month of October.  Later I called all the children but no one answered.  Matthew was the first to call back.  Later I talked to Beth.  She was taking Tucker and Maggie to their bishop's fireside.  I took Debbie for a drive up Alpine Loop Canyon and South Fork Park to Conard Ranch.  The leaves were changing; the fall colors were beautiful with the mountains and streams in the background.  When we got home Debbie had some dinner.  I ate while she slept before we left and was not hungry.  I studied scriputrres and we had prayer before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday