24 Sep 2024, Tuesday

24 Sep 2024, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

9:00 AM - Surgery on my left eye to remove the cataract, Dr. Aaron Waite M.D., did the surgery and Dr. Tyler Rawlins, OD did the follow-up tomorrow to make sure the new lens was positioned correctly and everything looked good        3333 N. Digital Dr., Suite 300, Lehi UT. Cataract left eye. phone 801-876-6000 email, awaite@Waitevision.com

Debbie set her alarm for 6 AM.  We had prayer together before she went to her weight training class.  I had my personal prayer, studied scriptures, showered, shaved, and had some toast for breakfast before going to my surgery on my left eye to remove the cataract and replace the lens.  Debbie came back and showed.  She went with me to have surgery on my eye so she could drive us home.  I arrive a little before 9 AM.  I paid $800 for the surgery on my Citi Bank Visa Card.  The surgery was basically the same as two weeks ago.  There was medicine put in my eye to deaden the pain, the eye leds was taped open, face covered around the eye, and the doctor cut or sliced my eye and sickened the lens out and replaced with an intraocular lens (IOL).  This is literally a miracle * how it all come together and I am not bliind from the removal of my natural lens that had got cloudy over time.  When we got home Debbie put medicine in my eye for infection and glaucoma.  We both took a nap.  Later Debbie met Shelby and they got their nails done.  When she got home we had a nice dinner, I washed the dishes, and Debbie ironed clothes while she watched a movie on TV.  I put medicine in my eyes and had prayer with Debbie before going to bed.


*Note:  One of the songs I want sung at my funeral is "It Took A Miracle".  Soome of the words of  the chorus are, "It took a miracle to put the stars in place.  It took a miracle to hang the world in space".  I remembered this part of the lyrics we sang when I was a young boy living at Pleasant Hill.  Later I considered the relationship existing between the 3 subatomic particles, electrons, nutrons, and protons.  The stars, the planets, the sun, are all in a vacuum, yet they have gravity and an atmosphere and don't collide.  There is an order that exist from the smallest to the largest of God's creation.  There is a master plan and we are part of that plan.  We are free to choose.  I could say much more about this and the intelligences that make up all matter but I will wait for you to ask me if you are interested and I am around.  If not you can ask Heavenly Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday