28 Sep 2024, Saturday

 28 Sep 2024, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Inez "Nezzy' Reynolds's 8th birthday (2016)

5:06 PM - Pick Matt up at Provo Airport 

We had prayer together before Debbie left to go see Max play football.  I put medicine in my eyes, prayed, showered, shaved, and sent Nezzy a happy 8th birthday text.  I have two types of medication I put in my left eye 4 times a day and in my right eye twice a day.  When Debbie got home we ate brunch.  Later Beth surprised me and Debbie; she brought Jeff Nelson over to meet us.  He was very nice and seemed to like Beth a lot.  He lives at 864 North 700 West, American Fork, UT 84003,  We took a picture of them.  Later I picked Matthew up at the Provo Airport.  We visited, he set the programming on the outdoor permanent lights and spent the night with us.  We all had family prayer before going to bed.

Jeff Nelson and Beth 

                                                             Beth and Jeff in a Corvette





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday