11 Oct 2024, Friday

 11 Oct 2024, Friday

Ashlyn Grace McAlpin's 17th Birthday

Debbie and I are both sore this morning.  Debbie from working out at weight training and me from hernia surgery.  We had prayer and I sent Gracie a happy 17th birthday text.  I ordered a container of earwig bait, Sluggo Plus, from Amazon.  I called the Utah County Election Committee and our ballot for this year's political election will be mailed to us on Oct. 15th.  Debbie went to see Clara play softball.  I went back to my 2022 and 2023 journals looking at the information on supplements I was taking with Dr. David Sinclair of Harvard with the Inside Tracker program, mainly the NMN and Resveratrol supplements.  Basically what I learned was that most types of dementia are not reversible because the brain damage that occurs is permanent.  I guess I just think the Lord and move on making the most out of it.  I talked to Michael and Matthew.  I called and talked to "Dickie" Hoyt Puckett, an old friend on the phone in Tallapoosa.  His family were sharecroppers who lived on our farm when I was a boy.  Ryan, Stephanie, the children, and Stephanie's parents, Randy and Kathy Hansen came by.  They are attending the wedding of their son.  The girls are making flower arrangements and corsages.  I was under the weather from yesterday's hernia surgery and went to bed after I had prayer.  I am still sore but have not taken any pain medication since my surgery yesterday morning.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday