16 Oct 2024, Wednesday

 16 Oct 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

I was up before 7 AM and had prayer.  Michael and Debbie are still sleeping.  I sent an email to Jimmy Morris with items I want to have included in A&M Investment members' meeting on Monday, Nov. 4th.  Debbie went to see Brad Gale, PA for her appointment.  I called Dominion Energy Solutions at 801-610-9779, the crew they sent to the house to insulate it for winter turned the gas off to the hot water heater tank downstairs and we ran out of hot water.  They sent a supervisor an hour or so later and he reset the pilot light and we now have hot water.  I received an email this afternoon that Jimmy received my email and will add the items I sent on the agenda for the A&M members meeting on Nov. 4th in Gainesville, GA.  I read and ate a little lunch before 3 PM.  Later Debbie cooked dinner.  I turned the water off the irrigation system and the water faucets in the front and back outside the house and drained the water lines. My neighbor next door helped when he got home.  The water cut-off for water in the house is located on the wall in the storage room downstairs.  Debbie and I worked on voting for the Nov. 2024 elections on an absent Ballot.  We had prayer together and Debbie went to bed.  She is getting up at 6 AM to go to her weight training class at 7 AM.  I waited until Michael got home.  He worked at the office his company has here in Lehi and then took key personnel to dinner.  Later he went to Orem and visited with Alexandra "Alex" and Carter.  I got to bed at about 11:30 PM.  

                                                          DRAIN FOR SPRINKLER LINES



         CUTOFF VALVES FOR IRRIGATION AND OUTSIDE FAUCETS 

                                                         

                CUTOFF VALVE FOR WATER INSIDE THE HOUSE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday