2 Oct 2024, Wednesday

 2 Oct 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Matthew was up early to attend his business meeting.  I saw him off and went back to bed.  Debbie and I got up later, had prayer, she put medicine in my eyes, and went to the dentist.  I rehung a couple of pictures that had fallen off the wall downstairs.  The adhesive velcro material had come loose as it has on other pictures that I have re-hung.  I ordered some more nails to hang pictures from Amazon.  I did some exercising and weight lifting at the Legacy Center and at home on the vibrating machine.  I read and studied scriptures until noon.  Aura notified me of a charge Frontier Airlines, charge card •••• 1526 for $399.00 on Oct 02.  I tried to call Frontier but could not speak to anyone.  I was able to chat with AI but could not get any information as to who is flying or when.  They wanted a confirmation number which I do not have.  I called CitiBank and canceled the Visa card ending in 1526.  I stopped at Jane and Mark Haws.  There was a Fed-Ex delivery truck in the drive.  I was going to help unload a package if it was large but no one came to the door.  I sent Sister Haws a text and got a thank-you response.  Sister Peck, Debbie's ministering sister, came by the house.  Debbie and I checked to see if the temple will be open this Saturday; it is Conference week. Michael called and I sent Matt McCleary, CPA, an email about providing the personal information and signing the U.S. Corporate Transparency Act for A&N Investments.  Matt got several application from students at BYU for an apprenticeship today at the job fair.  He went this evening to a soccer game with a couple from his old ward in CA that have move to Utah.  Debbie and I had prayer.  I stayed up waited until Matthew returned.  When he got back he had meeting with his developers and I went to bed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday