7 Oct 2024, Monday

 7 Oct 2024, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

Cache Traveller 25th Birthday

call Regions about duplicate payments to Capital One and Citi Bank (I never had this problem until Regions updated their software for check writing)

11:15 AM Tesla appointment to exchange extension cord for 110 v. charger

Talk to Matt and Michael about an email to Jimmy Morris (and other members of A&M) to send on Oct 26 

check if Beneficial Owner Reporting Corporate Transparency Act has been overturned by the courts.                                                                               As of March 2024, a federal court has ruled the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA) unconstitutional and permanently enjoined the government from enforcing it against the plaintiffs in the case. However, the court did not issue a nationwide injunction preventing the law from being enforced against other entities. The AICPA has also stated that small businesses should continue to file BOI reports and that they continue to push for suspension of the BOI reporting rule. 

Check on names for sealing in the temple tomorrow  

Debbie and I slept in until 7 AM, we had prayer and got ready for the day.  I checked on the information on the Tesla charger for a 110 V outlet.  I talked to Matthew and Ava this morning.  I called Regions Bank about duplicate payments and it appears that with the bank's new software, I made the mistake.  I need to remember to check recent activity each time.  At 11:15 AM I drove to the Tesla Dealership for my appointment.  I talked to the service department and they talked to the service manager.  Because I bought it in Feb 2024 and it now Oct 2024 and I don't have the box they will not refund or exchange the extension cord.  It did not matter that I had a Citi Bank Visa Card statement showing I bought it on Feb. 24 for $268.63.  I waited for over an hour and spoke with Katie, Store Manager, and she said their records don't show an extension cord purchased on Feb 24 but a mobile connector kit.  That is the correct price with tax for the connector kit.  Things happen sometimes for reasons I don't understand but I think the Lord and know it will work out for my good.  I went to the Legacy Center, exercised, and jogged for about 40 minutes.  I came home and did some pushups and arm exercises on the vibrating machine.  Shelby and her friend Bradley came over and washed their clothes for the week.  I studied scriptures and read.  I called Matthew.  He is watching Ava; Melodie had taken Madeline and Bella to school.  Ava does not have school today.  Matt has not talked to Michael and said there is no rush.  I tried 3 times yesterday and today to make reservations to fly from Provo to Atlanta on Oct 25th and return on Nov 6th.  I will wait a few days and try again.  I may have to fly from SLC instead of Provo.  While I was at the Legacy Center I called and talked to Dan Truitt.  The hurricane is going from Tampa to Miami south of him.  He and his family are making it fine.  Debbie made sandwiches and we ate them and chips on the TV tray tables and watched a PG Homeless World Cup Soccer movie, It's A Beautiful Game, 2001 based on a true story; the movie was made in Rome, Italy.  Shelby and Bradley came by and picked up their clothes and things.  Debbie made 2 loaves of banana-nut bread, one for them and one for us.  We had prayer together and before going to bed Debbie and I had prayer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday