6 Jan 2024, Saturday

 6 Jan 2024, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

Blake McAlpin's 18th Birthday

Pat and Anndalyn Hobbs' 18th Wedding Anniversary

Note: 


I got up at 7 a.m. and had my personal prayer,  I sent Blake a happy birthday text and Pat and Anndalyn a happy anniversary text.  Debbie took Allison Gourley to lunch and shopping for her 13th birthday, which will be Thursday, Jan. 11th.  I finished 2023 Thoughts and Quotes from my journal but need help from StoryWorth in getting it printed.  I worked on getting information ready for the accountant for our 2023 taxes, (IRS and GA, UT, and ID). I read some in Sandra Hadley's book, Treee of Life, and Debbie fixed dinner,  I called and talked to Dan Truitt.  I put next week's layout for my Google calendar and talke with Royal Carabbian customer service about getting Melodie in the water park and giving Maaggie and bella mine and Debbie's passes to the water park.  I had some questions about the beverage package included with the Magic Gennie, anytime dining for day 2, 4, 5 & 6 I got reservations and the shows and entertainment will open up for making reservations 30 days before sailing.  I had prayer with Debbie before going to bed.


                                          BLAKE'S 18th Birthday

                                   Matt, Rae Lynn, Michael, Beth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday