3 May 2024, Friday

 3 May 2024, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

Rae Lynn brings Owen and Beth brings Maggie to Matt and Melodies

I was up at about 6:30 am.  I had my personal prayer; later I had prayer with Debbie.  I cooked breakfast and washed the dishes, pots, and pans.  Debbie's ear is hurting.  I called Brad Gale at home and he ordered her an antibiotic at the Costco pharmacy in San Marcos.  After Matthew's meeting to train staff at Hillcrest to train their staff on his software.  Matthew and I went later and picked it up and Mother's Day cards for next Sunday, May 12th.  I called Brent Edwards at 801-360-5999 and confirmed he and Noreen are covering for us at Abbington Memory Center on Sunday, May 12th.  Matthew and I went shopping and picked up a few treats for the trip with Owen, Maggie, Madeline, and Bella.  I also bought some Mother's Day cards for the children to give to Melodie and Debbie.  We got home and Matthew grilled hamburgers and hotdogs.  Later Beth, Maggie, and Andrew came at the same time as Rae Lynn and, Owen.   Later Alex came by.  Everyone is spending the night except Alex who is picking Carter, her boyfriend, up at the airport about midnight.  I got all the family together and we had family prayer together before I came up to the room.  When Debbie came up we had prayer together before going to bed about 9:30 pm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

22 Jan 2024, Monday

1 May 2024, Wednesday