17 Jul 2024, Wednesday

 17 Jul 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

CHECK 2009 JOURNAL ENTRY WEEK of Dec. 10, 2009, for a visit I made to the Register of Deeds building and notes I may have made about a deed referencing a McCalpin or McColpin Tannery on Mill Creek, Belfast

8:45 am Draper Temple for 9 am initiatory proxy session

10:0 am Draper Temple endowment proxy session

4 pm - Matt McCleary, CPA, Tax Return 2023 

5:30 pm - help with Saratoga Springs Temple yard work (worked with Lehi 21st Ward clearing dead growth off Daylilies

Move Land Rover to another parking place on the street

Debbie is going to Manti to meet Paula Soderstrom and other teachers she worked with at American Heritage and have lunch

Debbie in the evening at Mt. Timpanogas Temple, Emma Allenbach, Pam's daughter, and Shirley Hobbs' granddaughter is going for her endowments

Debbie and I had prayer together, showered, and ate breakfast.  Debbie left a few minutes before me to get to Manti to have lunch with Paula Soderstrom.  I went to the Draper Temple, I put names on the prayer roll, and did 5 proxy initiatory and one proxy endowment for deceased family members.  Debbie drove up from Manit and I drove from Draper to Main St. in American Fork for our 2023 tax return signing with Matt McCleary.  Afterwards, we came home and Debbie fixed dinner before she left for the temple and me to work in the Saratoga Springs Temple yard.  It was a stake assignment; I could not find the group from Lehi 7th Ward so I worked with some members from Lehi 21st Ward.  I got home before 7 pm and moved the Land Rover to another location on our street.  I got the mail that came today and watered the grass in the front yard.  I did some Yoga exercises and downloaded our 2023 tax return onto my computer from a thumb drive.  There were 89 pages Matt's accountants did for our taxes for last year.  I paid him $900 with my Citi Visa Card.  I sent Dan Truitt the estimated tax voucher for the 3rd and 4th quarters 2024.  He pays them out of money we deposit into a Wells Fargo account we set up exclusively to pay taxes from.  I had prayer; Debbie is not home yet; I am getting up at 4 am tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday