22 Jul 2024, Monday

 22 Jul 2024, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

6:00 am - Debbie drops Abbey off at the church for girls camp

Water the porch and hanging plants for Stephanie

Help boys pack for a trip to Lehi

Take black and blue garbage cans to the street

Set out Alaska, their dog, food and treats, roll up the rug in the family room so the dog does not spoil it

Leave for Lehi by 1 pm

Debbie was up early, and Abbie's young women president picked her up for youth conference.   I got up at 7 am, had prayer, read scriptures, and Debbie and I had prayer together.  The boys are all sleeping.  Debbie is washing bed linen and towels.  Everyone ate breakfast and cleaned the kitchen.  At 1:15 pm we left Wellsville and drove to Lehi.  I talked to Jennifer Haygood and checked on her and David.  They are not doing well but holding their own.  We got home and Porter brought Tate, Max, and Jack over.  Debbie tried to get the big screen projector downstairs to play the movie UP by Disney.  I called Matthew and he walked me through the setup while Debbie went and picked up pizza for the children and a few groceries.  Jared came over and picked Max and Tate up for football practice.  I went to the Legacy Center for a Taiga Flow exercise class.  I was the only student so I got a private lesson from Thu.  When Jared got back with his boys we had root beer floats; we all had prayer together and I studied scriptures.  Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday