29 Jul 2024, Monday

 29 Jul 2024, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

pickup garbage and recycle cans from the street

move Libby's car and Land Rover to another location on the street

shine shoes

pickup suite from the cleaners

take items to Desert Industries 

Take books etc. to the cabin in Lehi

8:00 am Taj-Ga Flow class at the Legacy Center

I was up at 7 am, had prayer, showered, and got ready for the day.  I gathered up the trash and recycle items that accumulated over the week-end and took them to the containers on the street.  I saw my neighbor, Cody, and spoke to him on his way to work.  I pulled the Land Rover and VW Jetta up a few feet from where they have been parked on the street.  I shined 4 pairs of shoes and had some breakfast.  I called Humana and talked to Lora about my case Sduart filed on July 23.  She put me on hold while she connected me to claims and after several minutes the call was disconnected.  I called back and spoke with Mikee.  She took the additional information about Dr. C. Reese Davis M.D., Dr. Ian R. Cavin, DO,, and Dr. Peter Caputo, Urologist sharing office space, and Lydia coordinated with the hospitals for space for the doctors to do surgery.   I have pictures of the navel surgery on that or the next day Aug. 28, 2018, to Sep. 10, 2018, for prostate surgery is not enough time for the body to recover from prostate surgery.  I ate breakfast a little after 10 am before picking up my suite at the dry cleaners.  I drove to Deseret Industries and dropped off wiring connections for computers, phones, printers, etc., with books, and pictures.  On the way home I stopped at Walmart and Costco and got some brown shoe polish and Grapes.  I used Debit cash gift cards from Humana and Costco.  When I got home and put everything away I listened to some. documentary Indian stories.  I did some more house cleaning in the laundry/office.  I called Comcast/Xfinity; it took almost 2 hours to learn what equipment we are leasing from them.  Their AI did not understand that I wanted to know what equipment I am paying monthly rent for, how much am I being charged and for how long?  When I was able to talk with a representative after holding for about 30 minutes, I was to I have Comcast cable box since before 2018 I am paying $10 a month, and a new modem since April of 2024 I am paying $15 per month for.  I spent part of the afternoon and evening going through boxes of stored items that we have kept for years.  I fixed some dinner and talked to Dan to check on 2023 est. tax notice we were sent.  I forwarded it to Matt McCleary.  I think we are OK.  We received the parts today to repair the upper rack on the Kenmore Dishwaher but was the wrong parts.  I called Amazon but the account is in Debbie's name and I could not get any help.  They are emailing Debbie the name and address of the company that shipped the parts.  I texted Debbie to forward the information to me.  I stayed up unt 1 am working on the box of pictures and genealogy I had stored under the desk. in the laundry room.  I had prayer and went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday