20 aug 2024, Tuesday

 20 Aug 2024, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Ryan and Stepanie Hobbs' 21st Wedding Anniversary 

Call Humana about the two $39 charges by the Eye Care Center of Lehi 

Verify - 3 pm Appointment Friday 23nd, with Dr. Aaron Waite, M.D. - Cataract left eye, 333 N. Digital Dr., Suite 300, Lehi UT, phone 801-876-6000

Text Michael and Robyn

Cabin at Timber Lakes  (Jesus Tecalco to purchase railing and banister supplies staining cabin and arrangements to repair and replace railing and banisters)

Debbie and I had prayer and got ready for the day.  I had to reset the computer on our washing machine again this morning.  Debbie had more things to wash.  I called Humana and talked to a. lady in the claims department.  I was told that Debbie and I are not responsible for any copay on a routine eye exam which the bill they sent shows but if they do a retina scan they could charge us.  I called Dr. Aaron Waite's office and confirmed my appointment for this Friday at 3 pm.  I sent Michael a text and he called me.  He will be in Georgia later this week and visit with Andy Morris about the Nursing Home in Rockmart and get agreements signed regarding his portion of ownership with him and Matthew.  I asked Michael to get some details about what he owns regarding Reliable Health Care's nursing home operations, the number of beds, terms of the leases, etc.  Is there still a pharmacy and how was the company that sent the LOI going to handle the ESOP?  I sent Robyn a text asking to confirm her email address before I sent her My First Years On Earth, personal history.  Debbie and I had an omelet, toast, and fruit for breakfast.  Debbie is cleaning the house and brought me items I have not been able to find when I needed them.  Some I will keep and others we will give to Deseret Industries.  I order President Nelson's book, Heart of the Matter, to be sent to Beth.  Alex has borrowed my copy.  I got a phone call from Matthew and he wanted me. to go up to Timber Lakes and Jesus Tecalco and his crew through security and open the cabin for them to start working on pressure washing, scraping, caulking, and staining the outside cedar boards.  We did not know we needed a permit from the homeowners association to do any work on the cabin.  Security allowed them to enter after Matthew talked to them on the phone.  When I arrived I asked security at the front gate and the secretary in the office to have Ken the Manager of Timber Lakes to come by the cabin.  I met Jesus and the others he has working at the cabin.  I opened the garage and inside door to the bathroom and refrigerator.  I helped them get their phones on the WiFi so they could make calls out.  There is not cell service in that area.  I waited until 3:30 pm and had not seen Ken.  I drove down to the office and front gate.  I had the secretary call Ken who was at the equipment garage.  He came by and we visited before he had to leave for a meeting.  He was understanding of the situation of needing a permit to make repairs and take care of the maintenance of the cabin that will not alter the original structure or appearance of the cabin.  He still defined the position of the board.  I respected that.  Later I called and talked to Scott Treu, a building contractor and member of Timber Lakes Homeowner Association Board.  His input for the reason for the permit for repairs and maintenance for a homeowner's cabin was for security. I can understand but think they went too far and there is another and better way to accomplish their security goal.  When I got home I requested a permit for repairs on the cabin and sent an email to Monty Botosan,  President of the Homeowners Association.  When I got home Debbie had a nice dinner for us.  Debbie is still working on getting things together from her mother's estate.  We had prayer together before going to bed before midnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday