23 Aug 2024, Friday

 23 Aug 2024, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task 

3:00 pm - Aaron Waite M.D., 3333 N. Digital Dr., Suite 300, Lehi UT. Cataract left eye. phone 801-876-6000 email, awaite@Waitevision.com

I was up at. 7 am, had prayer, showered, shaved, and had prayer with Debbie.  Jody is up but Libby is still downstairs.  She has training for her volunteer work in Uganda, Africa today until 5:30 pm.   Debbie cooked breakfast and made a fruit smoothie for Libby.  She could not drink it.  I brushed my teeth and worked on NokBox.  Debbie has gone with Jody, Lora, and Jami shopping.  I worked some on NokBox; and information on utility companies for services we pay monthly.  I also did some Yoga and exercised.  Later I drove to my appointment for a consultation with Emily Potts, Eric's wife, who was the technician.  Eric served his mission in the Adriatic North Mission under President  Kevin Field and his wife, Dianna, when Debbie and I were there with Mirko and Ljubica Jelicic on Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.  Emily is the technician who did the testing.  Afterwards, I met with Dr. Aaron Waite who explained the procedure and a corrective vision lens.  The cost of the basic is $50 but it has to be done in their clinic.  Aaron no longer does any surgery in the hospital and my insurance will not pay the $1,600 ($800 for each eye) charge charge for the clinic.  There is a prescription lens they can put in and will last a lifetime with about 20/20 vision.  The cost for each lens is $4,000, a total of $8,000.  I don't think I want to spend that much.  My children and grandchildren can better use the money than Dr. Waite.  I paid $40 for my out-of-pocket co-pay for today's visit.  This is one of the benefits of the money I have paid into Social Security.  Debbie fixed a nice meal, chicken strips, grilled cheese sandwiches, soup, etc.  Jody and Libby are spending the night with us.  I have an appointment for surgery for the left eye on Tuesday, Sep. 10th, at 9 AM, a follow-up visit the next day Wednesday, Sep 11th, at 8:30 AM.   Then on Tuesday, Sep. 24th, at 9:00 AM for surgery on the right eye.  I have a follow-up visit on Wednesday, Sep. 25th, at 8:30 AM.  Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday