26 Aug 2024, Monday

 26 Aug 2024, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

*Get adhesive stickers or 1 1/4 inch screw nails (drill bit) to hold outside lights on eves of the house in place Home Depot or Lowes

Drive up to the cabin and check on Josa and his crew's work before getting a check for $11, 000 to pay them

check - Insurance Kanawha Humana Family's anniversary

call and make an appointment to see  Dr. C. Reese Davis was supposed to do the surgery).   He did not show up but had a Dr. Ian R. Cavin, DO, came from another hospital and did the surgery.   Dr. C. Reese Davis  (801) 955-0071.                                                                                                            (called at 9:00 am, got an answering machine, and left a message asking for an appointment to see Dr. Reese Davis on Tuesday, Sep. 10th). Lidia called back and I made an appointment to see Dr. Reese Davis at 10 AM Wed. 10th Sep. at 11724 S State St STE 201, Draper, UT 84020)

You should avoid sit-ups and other core exercises if you have a hernia because they can put too much pressure on your abdomen and worsen your condition. 

I went to bed last night after 11 pm.  I had so many things on my mind, it took me some time before I went to sleep.  I woke up this morning at about 6:30 am and had to empty my bladder.  I went back to bed but could not sleep.  I got up at 7 am and had my personal prayer.  I let Debbie sleep.  I called and talked to Matthew.  Alex and Carter spent the night with them.  I called and talked to Michael about his trip to GA. last week.  I went to Wells Fargo and got a check to Jose for $11,000 to pay for completing the work on the banisters and rails as well as staining and caulking the outside of the cabin in Timber Lakes.  I called Dr. Reese Davis' office and left a message.  Lydia called me back a little later and I have scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Davis in his Draper office at 10 am on Sep. 10th.  Lidia was the person I was on the phone with, in a 3-way conservation and also the scheduler for my hernia and prostate surgeries in Aug. and Sep. 2018.  I went from the bank to Home Depot and bought 48 black clips and 60, #10 stainless self-drilling sheet metal screws.  When I got home I spray-painted them brown with the 6 metal clips I already had.  I called Jose de JesusTecalco at 801-428-9064.  I do not speak Spanish and his English is poor.  He is not at the cabin but on another job.  Some of his crew are working on putting in the banisters but they will not be finished until Friday or Saturday at the cabin in Timber Lakes.  I told him the adhesive clips we used to install the outdoor lighting is coming loose and falling.  I told him I have purchased different clips and self-drilling stainless metal screws.  In case they do not work I bought a metal drill to start the hole.  He will come down and replace the clips on Friday or Saturday when he has finished at the cabin.  Dan called and left me a voicemail message this morning.  The land, 4 acres mother gave me is in the corner of Adams Cutoff and Hwy 9 in Clay County, Alabama.  Dan said the has been using the money the hunters pay each year to keep the taxes paid on the property.  The annual property tax has been $98.58.  I talked to Matthew and read while Debbie went shopping.  She talked to Tylee and she want to change her dinner date with Debbie to a later date.  I renewed my annual Clear Plus family plan for $199 which includes Debbie.  I get 3 months free for renewing which will come due in December (I think).  The TSA Global Entry has to be renewed before Jan. 21, 2025.  I read this afternoon and when Debbie got home, she cooked dinner and later we reviewed our Wills, Trusts, POAs, and Advanced Medical Directives.  We had prayer together before going to bed.

Note: Milton Wright, father of Orville and Wilbur Wright was also a Bishop in the Church of the United Brethren in Christ, and once famously said in reply to an answer to a question he asks, what good would a new laboratory do?  A young scientist replied We might discover something new, some new invention. Bishop, "What new thing remains to be invented? Can you name one?"  Student, "I think man may someday learn to fly."  The Bishop thundered, "You will fly in hell.  Men will never fly, because flying, young man is reserved for the angels." He was the father of the Wright Brothers. Ernest L. Wilkinson to a group of graduates 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday