16 September 2024, Monday

 16 Sep 2024, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

Aura - PayPal, 2023 tax return in their documents about me.  I haven't used PayPal in years.  But my account is still active and they are keeping my personal information that I did not give them

Tesla shop support - reply to email from Sunday (yesterday)

Online different season's waffle-iron for Alex and Carter

Debbie and I were up early this morning and had prayer.  Debbie took Autry to early morning seminary.  The children got off to school and I worked on email to Tesla ordering a 110 V charger for the Tesla.  When Debbie got back from taking the children to school she showed me a mud flap on the rear passenger side of the car that is coming loose.  I called Doug Smith Subaru and have an appointment to take it in tomorrow at 10 AM.  I called PayPal twice today.  My first call this morning resulted in the operator trying to get a supervisor to assist.  I waited 4 hours for a return phone call and when no one called I called back and spoke with a young man named, Mark.  I told him I received an email from PayPay notifying me my August account statement is available.  I clicked on the icon and was taken to PayPal's website.  I was given a choice of several months's statement or I could open "all".  I clicked on all and the first thing that appeared was my 2023 tax return done by KING & MCCLEARY firm.  I asked Mark how and why did my 2023 tax return show up in PayPal documents.  He said PayPal collects any information associated with my social security number.  I asked him how can I get my tax return out of the pool of information they have on me.  He said I could council my PayPal account.  I asked what good would that be in getting the information off the Dark Web?  I told him it would still be there.  Mark was very nice but no help and neither was Aura I had been trying to contact since Friday the 13th.  It took several phone calls before I was able to get someone to talk to.  Aura Identify Thief Protection is good at notifying me of hits on my credit but not in this situation with PayPal and putting my tax return on the internet.  Debbie did homeschooling today with Ocie, the boys went to school while Ellie did her schooling today at home online. I received an email from Dennis Tesla Shop Support at 45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont. CA 94538, telling me I had purchased and extension cord from the Tesla Store in Pleasant Grove on Feb. 24th this year for $268.63.  What I need is a 1x Mobile Connector - 20’ cable - 1x NEMA 5-15 Adapter - 1x NEMA 14-50 Adapter and a 1x storage bag that costs $250.  I filled out a survey form that was emailed out to me asking for my response.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday