17 Sep 2024, Tuesday

 17 Sep 2024, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

Richard Clark's 78th Birthday

Put the Cinemark theater pass back in the movie ticket file

10 AM - Doug Smith Subaru to get mud flap repaired on Outback

Debbie and I were up early before 6 AM and had prayer.  We got ready for the day.  Debbie put medicine drops in my right eye.   Audrey's friend's parents took him. to school.  Debbie got breakfast for the children.  I sent Richard Clark, an old friend from Georgia a happy birthday text.  Debbie took Braddock to school at 8 AM.  Ellie and Ocie are still sleeping,   Camdon and Audrey are at school.  It is raining and it took Debbie a little longer to get back home.  I took the Subaru and drove to the house in Lehi.  I put the Cemtimax movie pass back in the file folder.  I made some copies for the Tesla dealer in Pleasant Grove in case I can get an appointment after getting the mud flap repaired on the rear wheel on the passenger side,  I drove to Doug Smith Subaru dealer for my appointment this morning.  I got here early and made an appointment with service at the Tesla Dealership in Pleasant Grove at 11:15 AM on Monday, October 7th.  The Subaru service department in American Fork did not have the mud flap in stock and had to order it.  I made an appointment for this Friday, 20th, at 10:30 AM.  I have not heard from Matthew so he may not be coming up to Utah this week.  Michael is at the cabin and working here in Utah this week.  He will be spending the night at the house tomorrow, Thursday, and maybe Friday nights.  We may be climbing Mt. Timpanogos on Saturday with Carter and Alex.  Later when all the children got home we studied scriptures in 3 Nephi, Come Follow Me lesson, and had family prayer.  Rae Lynn and the boys called and talked.  Ethan is writing an essay for his application to BYU.  Matthew is there with Brett, Rae Lynn, and the boys spending the night there in Clovis.  Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed after the children were all in bed.



                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday