21 Sep 2024, Saturday

 21 Sep 2024, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

I woke at 3:30 AM. I went back to sleep and woke at 5:30 AM.  I checked my text messages and Michael and Alex both texted me.  Alex hurt her knee and the girls in Carter's family can't go to Mt. Timpanogas.  They want to have breakfast at 8:30 AM and then climb up to Stewart Falls.  I sent Alex a text, saying that I would see her at 8:30 AM.  I had prayer and studied scriptures in the Book of Mormon.  I gathered and took the garbage in the house and emptied it in the container before taking them to the street.  Debbie saw from the Door Ring I had not left and she called.  She was on her way home.  Pat and Anndalyn had got back from Hawaii.  We had prayer and I drove to Alex and Carter's for breakfast. Michael met us and helped Alex and Carter fix breakfast.  My hiatal hernia acted up for the first time in many months and I had a difficult time swolling.  After breakfast we drove to the National Park at Aspin Grove Entrance.  Traffic was backed up.  We parked in BYU's parking

area just before the park and hiked for an hour and a half to 2 hours to the upper and lower falls.  We met Carter's father, Steve, his mother, his brother, and his wife. The children got in the waterfalls; we took pictures and hiked back to Michael's vehicle.  We rode down to 7-Brothers restaurant for lunch at about 2 pm.  On the way out we went to Michael 'Brewer's store.  He saw Michael and called him in to see his store.  His family knew Michael in San Clemente.  A young man who worked at 7-Brothers knew Ales and Michael.  It seems everywhere we go someone knows Michael or someone in his family.   Debbie went to Clara's softball game today.  Jared brought Max over and he mowed the grass in the yard.  Debbie watched a movie and I read.  I signed up with ESPN on our Xfinity carrier to watch the BYU (unranked) and Kansas State (ranked 13) football game.  BYU cougars won 38 to 9 over the Wildcats.  After the game, Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed a little after midnight. 

Stewart Upper and Lower Falls
Water from falls is coldds

\
Cason, Carter, Alex

                                                                               Michael, Upper Falls
Alex and Carter

Trail to Upper Falls

                                                                            Lower Falls



Cason, Carter, Alex, and Michael, trail back to Aspin Grove






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday