27 Sep 2024, Friday

 27 Sep 2024, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task

Debbie and I slept in and had prayer, Debbie is sore from the weight training workout yesterday and got on the vibrating machine for 10 minutes this morning.  I exercised at the Legacy Center and got the Tesla and Outback washed this morning.  I sent Tony Traveller a happy 54th birthday text.  I took the Tesla and then the Outback and got them washed and cleaned them on the inside.   Debbie went this afternoon to see Allison play tennis.  This evening we had dinner and cleaned the kitchen.  Debbie and I watched a movie on TV and we had prayer before going to bed.


Note:  When you have more past behind you than future in front of you, you should have started learning what is important. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday