30 Sep 2024, Monday

 30 Sep 2024, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

9:30 - 12 Noon - Shelly Idaho, Winn Christian's viewing and funeral 

2:00 PM - Matt's meeting on the golf course Refill eye medication at

 Costco pharmacy (pick up tomorrow afternoon) and ice cream on a stick

7 PM - Dinner with Alex and Carter at Tandoor Indian Restaurant in Provo

Matthew and I slept in, I had prayer and later called Debbie.  She and Karlene are going to Winn Christian's funeral today.  We had prayer together.  I read and studied scriptures.  I got a video text from Blake, James, Inez, Betty, and Olin.  I ordered 3 packs of Double Sided Tape 1in x 1in 30pcs, 3M VHB Heavy Duty Mounting Tape Pad Sticker Strong Adhesive Tape Waterproof Foam Tape for Indoor and Out Door and drain clog removal kit from Amazon.  Matthew went to play golf with a friend at 2 PM and I read and watched TV until he returned from his golf game a little after 7 PM.  We drove down to the Tandoor Indian Restaurant in the Best Western Hotel that was the Marriott when Matthew was in school here at BYU.  I got a phone call from Rae Lynn and Weston.  Gavin's high school graduation is 3rd June 2025 and Gracie's is 5th June 2025.  When we got home it was 10 PM and Debbie was already in bed in Shelly.  I visited with Matt before his meeting with his developers.  I had prayer and went to bed.  


Debbie and Levi Mackay at Winn Christian's funeral.  Levi just got home from ANM.  He served part of his mission in Novi Sad, Serbie where Debbie and I served.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday