12 Oct 2024, Saturday

 12 Oct 2024, Saturday

Prioritized Daily Task

5:30 PM - Lehi 7th Ward Chili Cook Off

2:00 PM - BYU and Arizona Football Game in Provo.

Debbie and I slept in.  We had prayer and Debbie went to the drugstore and bought some Dulcolax for constipation relief.   Ryan, Stephanie, and the children spent the night last night and they took Debbie with them to the BYU and Arizona football game.  I stayed in bed and took three Dulcolix pills.  BYU won 41 to 19.  Georgia's football team won over SC, 27 to 25.  I stayed in bed, read, and watched the TV.  Ryan brought Debbie, his mother, home.  Later, Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.  I did not attend the ward chili cook off this afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday