15 Oct 2024, Tuesday

 15 Oct 2024, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task

7:00 AM - Debbkie's weight training

2:10 PM - Dr. Frazili-blood test Debbie

7:30 PM - temple interview at the stake center with President Trey Orsak

7:45 PM - Debbie and I, dinner with Michael, and Alex at Aubergine's


Note: “The spirit of the gospel is optimistic; it trusts in God and looks on the bright side of things. The opposite or pessimistic spirit drags men down and away from God, looks on the dark side, murmurs, complains, and is slow to yield obedience.” ― Orson F. Whitney.                                             I have been looking for this quote by Orson Whitney for a long time because of the Savior's admonition, "be of good cheer", John 16:33.  Then in 3 Ne 17, The Savior teaches us how to communicate, "recognize their emotions, explore their story, attend to their deeper needs, and then lift".  Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.

Debbie was up at 6:15 AM, got ready, and drove to her weight training class at 7 AM.  I got up at 7 AM, had prayer, showered, shaved, and got ready for the day.  I called Dr. Clint Mower with additional information, about dragging my left foot, and help with my balance before and after hernia surgery, for help from a physical therapist.  Debbie fixed brunch and I studied scriptures and read.  Later Debbie went to see Dr. Frazili.  This evening I went to an appointment with the Stake President, Trey Orsak, to get my temple recommend interview completed.  Michael, and Alex picked Debbie up and went to Aubergine's restaurant in Lehi.  After my temple interview I met them.  We had a nice meal; Alex took a plate back to Carter who is studying for an exam tomorrow morning.   Debbie and I brought Michael back home with us and he got on the vibrating platform and the vibrating chair downstairs.  I stayed with him while he was on business calls and talked to Matthew.  I showed him the email I plan to send to Jimmy Morris about A&M's board meeting on Nov. 4th next month.  Alex said she and Carter would like to go to the meeting with me.  Debbie and I had prayer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday