3 Oct 2024, Thursday

 3 Oct 2024, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Stephanie Hobb's 41st Birthday

12:30 PM Noon - Rodizio Brazilian Grill in American Fork, in Lehi

call Tammy at Lone Peak Hospital to pre-register for surgery on Oct 10th

Debbie got up at 6 AM but was sick.  She came back to bed.  I had prayer, showered, and shaved.  I got ready and saw Matthew off to the Job Fair at BYU Student Center.  I went to the Saratoga Springs Temple for a proxy endowment session at 9:45 AM. When I got out of the temple, Matthew called; he had left his computer charger at home.  I got home and found Debbie better.  She wanted to go to lunch at Rodizio.  We met Scott, his wife Hanna, and a baby girl,  Eleanor, born around the first of April or the end March. On the way home we called Beth to find out what the children will want to eat.  We stopped at the grocery store and got some fruit, eggos, and white bread for Andrew.  We got home and I tried to pre-register for surgery at Lone Peak Hospital on Oct 10th.  I spoke with Tammy; she or someone will call tomorrow to help me register.  I had tried to register on my cell phone and on my computer.  I studied scriptures, read, and watched TV.  Matthew's presentation to 200+ students at Utah Valley University went well but it was almost 7 PM before he got home.  Debbie cooked dinner and waited until he came before she left to go see Podter play football.  After dinner, we cleaned up the kitchen but left Debbie food to eat when she gets home.  Matthew and I watched a movie on TV.  Matt washed clothes while the movie was going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday