9 Oct 2024, Wdensday

 9 Oct 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

9:40 AM - Dr. Stringham, Dentist permanent crown put a temporary on Sep 23rd., #11 eye tooth at 3098 Executive Pkwy #250, Lehi, UT 

5:30 PM - Service project at Saratoga Springs Temple

COSTCO  - Ranch dressing

Debbie and I were up at about 7 a.m.  We had prayer together and then our personal prayers and read scriptures before starting the day.  My weight this morning was 185 lbs. and my blood glucose sugar reading was 112.  I read and studied scriptures until it was time to to to my appointment.  I Drove up to Dr. Stringham's office and had a crown put on my tooth.  I stopped at Home Depot on the way home and picked up a gallon of Round-Up in a spray container.  I called and checked on Dave and Jennifer Haygood, old friends.  Dave is in an assisted living center for physical therapy.  Jennifer still lives at home and drives to see Dave each day.  I gathered up the weeds and grass Debbie had pulled and put it in the trash to be hauled off by the City of Provo.  I sprayed the weeds and grass.  Debbie is drying apples we grew on our fruit trees.  I had brunch and went back to reading.  Later I got on the vibrating machine without standing on it but beside and using the handles, pulling on them, and doing pushups on the vibrating machine.  Dan Owens and his son came today and pruned the fruit trees, grape vines, arbor honeysuckles, and rose bushes.  He identified the insects or bugs as earwigs that are getting into the apples.  Debbie has found a couple while cutting up the apples to dry.  I went to Lowes and the Farm Store across the street from Costo and neither had earwig insect bate.  The farm store sold me a bag of Grub poison and told me if it is not what I need to bring it back.  When I got home Dan told me I need the earwig bate.  Dan and his son were not through pruning.  I told Dan to text me the bill when he finishes and I will mail him a check.  I got my hat and gloves and drove to the Saratoga Springs Temple to meet the work group who are polishing the brass handrails and pulling weeds outside flower beds.  I got there about 5:40 pm and could not find anyone.  I walked around the temple and on my way to the car I parked at the ward building next door I met a group of young single adults coming from the maintenance building behind the ward building.  I polished handrails until 6:30 PM and the group was leaving.  I got home; Debbie called and she was at Porter's football game.  I ate dinner, cream of wheat, chicken, and applesauce.  I showered, had prayer, and went to bed a little after 8 PM.  I set my alarm for 4 AM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Jan 2024, Monday

6 Jan 2024, Saturday

7 Jan 2024, Sunday