3 Dec 2024, Tuesday
3 Dec 2024, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
7:00 am - Debbie's weight training
10:45 am - Costco appointment to get tires rotated
Christmas tradition (brown paper sack with fruit, candy, and nuts)
Debbie was up early and went to her weight training class. I got up at 7 AM, had prayer, and got ready for the day. When Debbie got home we had family prayer. I ordered some brown paper bags for Christmas traditional gifts and found out we had some in food storage downstairs. I canceled the order on Amazon. I took the Outback to the Costco tire dept and got the tires rotated, balanced, and nitrogen PSI checked. I waited over an hour and a half. I had time to read and check on my MRI done by the radiology department at Holy Cross Hospital done on Nov. 13th that has not been sent to Premier Family Medical on Main St. in Lehi. I went by to check with Premier Family Medical first, then called Humana. I paid $197 dollars and Humana paid $3,881.69 for the MRI on Nov. 13th, 2024. I called the radiology department at Holly Cross Hospital, 385-345-3005, and spoke with Quent. He said he would fax a copy of the report to Premier Family Medical at 138 E. Main St. in Lehi. When I got home Debbie and I had a glass of Nitric Oxide supplement and about 2 PM and later ate a late lunch. I put the Thanksgiving decorations that Debbie had taken down and boxed up on the metal shelving in the garage. I then took a limited amount of Christmas decoration boxes down. Neither Debbie or I will be here at the house Christmas day. I read and Debbie fixed soup and sandwiches for dinner. Matt asked me to send him the financials for Floyd Chulio Hill nursing home in Rome. He is sending them to Carol, the MIA appraiser. Debbie and I made an appointment to attend the Draper Temple tomorrow morning. Debbie is putting up Christmas decorations. We had prayer together at about 8:30 pm and I got to bed at about 9 AM.

Comments
Post a Comment