4 Dec 2024, Wednesday

 4 Dec 2024, Wednesday

Prioritized Daily Task

8:00 AM - Sealing appointment in Draper Temple

9:00 AM - Endowment session

1:30 pm - PT appointment

I was up at 4:30 AM, had prayer, showered, shaved, and got dressed to attend the Draper temple at 7:30 AM.  Debbie got up and started putting Christmas decorations up.  We had prayer together and drove to the Draper Temple.  We did family file sealings and some temple file names.  At 9 AM we attended an endowment session.  After the temple, I went to Walgreens Pharmacy and picked up an Oral-B Serie 3 new electric toothbrush.  I stopped at Premier Family Medical and talked to Brad Gale.  He did not have the MRI results.  He said he would call me.  I went to physical therapy and then to the gym at the Legacy Center for about 30 minutes to lift weights, chin-ups, walked, and jogged about half a mile.  I came home and started getting things together for my visit to CA next week.  I had a glass of Cardio Supplement and some leftover green beans from Thanksgiving for dinner, cleaned the kitchen, read, watched TV, and Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed at about 10 PM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 Feb 2024, Wednesday

27 Nov 2024, Wednesday

24 Feb 2024, Saturday